Life is so good. I don't care what anyone else tries to tell you, life is amazing. The fact that I am alive and able to talk and sing and dance and read and all of that is more than I could ever even ask for. I am so incredibly blessed beyond what I can even dream. God has given me so much more than I ask for. He has poured so many wonderful things into my life.
It's been a long day today. We did a lot of recording for our promo video and some footage for the luggage service. I got to read a script for the promo video. It was so much fun. I really love speaking in front of people. I guess it was actually a camera I was speaking in front of, but people will be watching it, so it's pretty much the same thing in my book. We worked in filming from lunch till about 5:30. It was fun though. Amanda gave me a makeover and Renee dressed me up. I felt like such a movie star! Haha.
But now we're done and I have such and intense craving to go to the beach and sink my toes into the sand and listen to the waves and look at the moon reflecting off the water and just listen to God whisper to me. It would be perfect if there were stars out. I love looking at the stars when God talks to me. They're so beautiful and peaceful. Peaceful... hah. It's funny that a violently flaming ball of gas way off in the universe seems so tranquil and calming to me when in reality it's a mass of chaos and confusion. I guess that's what the peace of God is like though. [I'm just thinking out loud... that's what this is for, right?] I mean, my life is full of chaos and confusion but somehow God gives me this peace. I guess that's the best way I can explain it right now.
I don't know if I'll make it to the beach or not. Maybe I'll find a car to borrow or get a ride. But for now I'll just have to be content listening to God whisper to me right here. I can live with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment