Yes, what joy for those whose record the LORD has cleared of guilt,
whose lives are lived in complete honesty!
Psalm 32:2
Monday, November 3, 2008
Peanuts!
Wow, it's been quite a weekend. Most of the team went to Dothan, AL to help pastor with a sermon he was preaching. Our band led worship and Chelsea asked me to sing with her on Sunday morning. Sunday night Pastor Lambert did his illustrated sermon about the functions of the mind by using the story of George Washington Carver and the uses of the peanuts. It was very appropriate since Dothan is peanut town and it was National Peanut Festival Week. We had a lab set up and even did a funeral scene with the speech from the vice president. It was a surprisingly relaxing weekend. I got to see my uncle who lives in Dothan; it's been a few years since the last time I saw him. I had AMAZING home openers too. They had a daughter named Leah that me and Renee really hit it off with. It was nice to get away and be a part of a service while still being able to sit down and take notes and enjoy the teaching. I'm back home now and I'm not sure for how long, but I'll enjoy each day as it comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment